TOYOTA HILUX ATU
£4,795 + VAT
Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux Utility
The Toyota Hilux ATU builds on the superb quality, durability and reliability offered by the standard Hilux platform, while offering enhanced performance, both on and off-road.
Greater ground clearance, articulation and increased approach and departure angles are all achieved through the specially-developed Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system and upgraded AT wheel and tyre package. This combination delivers smooth on-road handling and enhanced off-road clearance, comfort, control and mobility over a variety of terrains.
The matte black ATU panels to the lower doors and tailgate mark the vehicle as a special Arctic Trucks Utility variant, while offering additional protection to the bodywork. Vehicle protection is further enhanced with the addition of enlarged Arctic Trucks front and rear mud guards.
265/70 R17 Off-Road Tyres
AT Bilstein performance suspension system
2” multi-function rear receiver hitch
AT Aluminium front under vehicle protection
The Toyota Hilux ATU is built with the following specification:
• Arctic Trucks aluminium front underbody protection
• Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system featuring front springs/dampers & rear dampers with extended Arctic Trucks shackles (elevation: front +40mm / rear +20mm)
• Durable 17 x 7″ AT steel wheels (black)
• LT265/70 R17 BF Goodrich KO2 All-Terrain or KM3 Mud-Terrain tyres
• Full size AT spare wheel and tyre
• Protective ATU graphics to doors and tailgate (matte black)
• Arctic Trucks 2” multifunction rear receiver hitch
• Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards, front and rear