TOYOTA HILUX AT35
Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux - The Legend
The Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux is a legend in its own right. Over the years we have evolved the Arctic Trucks Hilux range to be a superlative in four- wheel drive vehicles. The Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux AT35 has been developed using direct experience gained through decades of operation in some of the harshest and most challenging conditions in the world. As a result, Arctic Truck owners and operators can truly “Explore without Limits”.
315/70 R17 Off-Road Tyres
40 mm Suspension lift
extended front and rear fender flares
extended profile ruggadized Arctic trucks side steps
The Toyota Hilux AT35 comes with the following specification:
• Widened Arctic Trucks front and rear fender package (body colour)
• Arctic Trucks re-engineered inner arches and bodywork
• Fully optimised and elevated Arctic Trucks & Bilstein performance suspension system (elevation: +40mm front / +20mm rear)
• Enhanced front and rear differentials, for re-optimised torque and drivability
• Rugged 17 x 10 ET-25 Arctic Trucks alloy wheels (matte black or hyper dark)
• Upgraded 35” (315/70 R17) all-terrain tyres
• Extended profile ruggedised Arctic Trucks side steps
• Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards, front and rear
• Arctic Trucks rear height bar with integrated multifunction 2” rear receiver hitch
• Distinctive Arctic Trucks / AT35 ‘lava’ badging and detailing package (doors, side steps, tailgate, mud flaps, wheel centres, rear receiver)
STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
The signature muscular look of the Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 delivers incredible road presence and makes a statement about what this vehicle is truly capable of.
The Toyota Outstanding Performance (TOP) platform
uses fewer welding joints, for greater strength and rigidity.
The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 suspension has been completely re-engineered. In addition to fitting 35” tyres on 17×10 wheels we have also raised the suspension by 40mm, increasing both approach and departure angles.
AT35 Wheels & Tyres
The larger, increased offset wheels and 35″ tyres are accommodated within a custom-designed, widened front and rear fender package. Matched with fully-adjustable suspension custom-built to AT specifications, gaining improved presence and performance that is noticed everywhere, whether on or off-road.
The ‘large tyre mobility’ concept pioneered by Arctic Trucks improves the ride, handling and mobility of the Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 on country lanes, compacted or muddy tracks as well as sand and snow. The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 is also an accomplished road car with impeccable ride and handling.