TOYOTA HILUX 2.8L AT35
From £19,499 + VAT - Finance Available
Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux - The Legend
The Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux is a legend in its own right. Over the years we have evolved our Hilux AT range to be a superlative in four-wheel drive vehicles. Developed from decades of direct operational experience in the world’s harshest and most challenging environments, the Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 is a professionally re-engineered high mobility vehicle, each one individually crafted by Arctic Trucks technicians to incorporate significant enhancements to body, frame, drivetrain, suspension, wheels and tyres.
Building on the renowned quality, durability and reliability of the Hilux platform, the ‘cool and capable’ AT35 version is especially developed to handle challenging landscapes with ease, while offering an outstanding presence and authentic performance that is noticed everywhere, whether on or off-road.
Combined with Arctic Trucks adjustment, strengthening and reprofiling of the chassis and bodywork, and re-gearing of the front and rear differentials, the specially-developed Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system, extended rear shackles, and enlarged all-terrain wheel and tyre package enable far greater ground clearance, articulation, approach, departure and breakover angles. As a result, the newly updated Hilux AT35 delivers a finely tuned balance of confidence-inspiring on-road handling and dramatically enhanced clearance, comfort, control and mobility over all terrains.
Arctic Trucks’ signature extended fender flares create additional clearance and amplify the vehicle‘s raised stance, while conveying a dramatic sense of style and purpose. This is complemented by premium Arctic Trucks and AT35 detailing throughout, along with durable extended profile Arctic Trucks side steps, mud guards, car mats and a versatile 2” rear multifunction receiver hitch, enabling quick and easy fitment of tow balls, winches, rear steps, gear carriers and more.
Each Hilux AT35 is re-engineered inside Arctic Trucks’ own Toyota-approved facilities to original manufacturer standards, maintaining Toyota’s 5-year / 100,000-mile warranty. The model is fully type approved and retains commercial vehicle status, with no compromise in payload or towing capacity.
The Arctic Trucks Hilux AT35 is available to order from Toyota retailers now as a conversion for the new Invincible X Double Cab automatic model, priced at £19,499 plus VAT.
Extended Arctic Trucks front and rear fender package (body colour)
Arctic Trucks re-engineering to frame, inner arches & bodywork
17" Arctic Trucks alloy wheels with 35” All / Mud-Terrain tyres
Upgraded front/rear differentials, for torque & drivability
Each Toyota Hilux AT35 is built to the following specification (additional accessories available):
- Extended Arctic Trucks fender flare package, front and rear (body colour), featuring recessed AT tyre pressure detail
- Arctic Trucks re-engineering to frame, inner arches and bodywork
- Rugged 17×10 ET-25 Arctic Trucks alloy wheels (matte black or hyper dark)
- 35” (LT315/70 R17) BFGoodrich KO2 all-terrain tyres
- Optimised and elevated Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system featuring front springs/dampers, anti-roll adjustment and rear dampers, with extended Arctic Trucks shackles (elevation: +40mm front / +20mm rear)
- Upgraded front and rear differentials, for enhanced torque and drivability
- Speedometer re-calibration
- Robust extended profile Arctic Trucks side steps
- Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards, front and rear
- Arctic Trucks rear height bar with integrated 2” multifunction receiver hitch
- Arctic Trucks / AT35 badging and detailing package (doors, side steps, tailgate, wheel centres, mud guards, receiver cover)
- Arctic Trucks premium car mats, front and rear (anthracite and grey)
- Arctic Trucks locking wheel nuts
- Arctic Trucks torque wrench
- Arctic Trucks user manual
- Arctic Trucks certificate of authenticity and 30th anniversary decal
AT35 Wheels & Tyres
The larger, increased offset wheels and 35″ tyres are accommodated within a custom-designed, widened front and rear fender package. Matched with a performance suspension system custom built to AT specifications, the AT35 delivers improved presence and performance that is noticed everywhere, whether on or off-road.
The ‘large tyre mobility’ concept pioneered by Arctic Trucks improves the ride, handling and mobility of the Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 on country lanes, compacted or muddy tracks as well as sand and snow. The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 is also an accomplished road car with impeccable ride and handling.