TOYOTA HILUX AT35
Available from £17,280 + VAT
Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux - The Legend
The Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux is a legend in its own right. Over the years we have evolved the Arctic Trucks Hilux range to be a superlative in four- wheel drive vehicles. The Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux AT35 has been developed using direct experience gained through decades of operation in some of the harshest and most challenging conditions in the world. As a result, Arctic Truck owners and operators can truly “Explore without Limits”.
315/70 R17 Off-Road Tyres
+ 40 mm / 20mm Suspension lift
extended front and rear fender flares
Arctic trucks side steps
The Toyota Hilux AT35 comes with the following specification:
• Arctic Trucks front and rear fender package (body colour)
• Arctic Trucks re-engineered inner arches and bodywork
• Fully optimised and elevated Arctic Trucks & Bilstein performance suspension system (elevation: +40mm front / +20mm rear)
• Upgraded final drive ratio
• 17″ x 10″ Arctic Trucks alloy wheels (matte black or hyper dark)
• Upgraded 35” (315/70 R17) all-terrain tyres
• Arctic Trucks side steps
• Arctic Trucks mud flaps, front and rear
• Arctic Trucks rear height bar with integrated multifunction 2” rear receiver hitch
• Distinctive Arctic Trucks / AT35 ‘lava’ badging and detailing package (doors, side steps, tailgate, mud flaps, wheel centres, rear receiver)
AT35 Wheels & Tyres
The larger, increased offset wheels and 35″ tyres are accommodated within a custom-designed, widened front and rear fender package. Matched with an adjustable suspension custom built to AT specifications, gaining improved presence and performance that is noticed everywhere, whether on or off-road.
The ‘large tyre mobility’ concept pioneered by Arctic Trucks improves the ride, handling and mobility of the Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 on country lanes, compacted or muddy tracks as well as sand and snow. The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 is also an accomplished road car with impeccable ride and handling.