TOYOTA HILUX AT35
From £17,280 + VAT - Finance Available
Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux - The Legend
The Arctic Trucks Toyota Hilux is a legend in its own right. Over the years we have evolved our Hilux AT range to be a superlative in four-wheel drive vehicles. Developed from decades of direct operational experience in some of the harshest and most challenging conditions on our planet, the AT35 is a completely re-engineered extreme mobility vehicle, incorporating significant enhancements to the body, frame, drivetrain, suspension, wheels and tyres.
Building on the renowned quality, durability and reliability of the Hilux platform, the ‘cool and capable’ AT35 is specially engineered to handle the most challenging landscapes with ease, while offering outstanding presence and performance that is noticed everywhere.
As a result, the Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 delivers a balanced combination of confidence-inspiring on-road handling and enhanced off-road clearance, comfort, control and mobility over all terrains. With the Hilux AT35, Arctic Trucks owners and operators can truly “Explore without Limits”.
Extended Arctic Trucks front and rear fender package (body colour)
Arctic Trucks re-engineering to frame, inner arches & bodywork
17" Arctic Trucks alloy wheels with 35” All / Mud-Terrain tyres
Upgraded front/rear differentials, for torque & drivability
Each Toyota Hilux AT35 is built to the following specification (additional accessories available):
- Extended Arctic Trucks fender package, front and rear (body colour)
- Arctic Trucks re-engineering to frame, inner arches and bodywork
- 17 x 10 ET-25 Arctic Trucks rugged alloy wheels (Matte Black or Hyper Dark)
- 35” (LT315/70 R17) All-Terrain or Mud-Terrain tyres
- Optimised and elevated Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system, featuring upgraded springs, dampers and extended Arctic Trucks shackles (f: +40mm / r: +20mm)
- Upgraded front and rear differentials, for enhanced torque and drivability
- Speedometer re-calibration
- Ruggedised extended profile Arctic Trucks side steps
- Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards, front and rear
- Arctic Trucks height bar w/ integrated 2” multifunction receiver – for off-road accessories
- Arctic Trucks / AT35 chrome & lava badging and detailing package (doors, side steps, tailgate, wheel centres, mud guards, rear receiver cover)
- Arctic Trucks locking wheel nuts
- Arctic Trucks torque wrench
AT35 Wheels & Tyres
The larger, increased offset wheels and 35″ tyres are accommodated within a custom-designed, widened front and rear fender package. Matched with a performance suspension system custom built to AT specifications, the AT35 delivers improved presence and performance that is noticed everywhere, whether on or off-road.
The ‘large tyre mobility’ concept pioneered by Arctic Trucks improves the ride, handling and mobility of the Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 on country lanes, compacted or muddy tracks as well as sand and snow. The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 is also an accomplished road car with impeccable ride and handling.