For three decades the legendary Toyota Hilux has been the backbone of Arctic Trucks’ operations, setting an unrivalled benchmark for quality, durability and reliability in the most remote and inhospitable environments on our planet. As the world’s leading polar vehicle operator, Toyota Authorised Converter Arctic Trucks have built an unparalleled level of expertise in the re-engineering of four-wheel drive vehicles to conquer earth’s extremes, travelling over 340,000kms on Antarctica’s high plateau alone, and continuing to set multiple world records and firsts in the process. These include the first vehicles to reach the Magnetic North Pole, furthest expedition in Polar history, first expedition to cross all 7 continents, first Antarctic crossing by passenger vehicle and the fastest overland journey to the South Pole. Whether for lifestyle or professional purposes, Arctic Trucks Toyotas conquer environments others simply do not account for, enabling owners and operators worldwide to safely, efficiently and successfully “Explore Without Limits”.
Developed from decades of direct operational experience in the world’s harshest and most challenging environments, the new and improved Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 is a professionally re-engineered high mobility vehicle, each one individually crafted by Arctic Trucks technicians to incorporate significant enhancements to body, frame, drivetrain, suspension, wheels and tyres. The new 204hp 2.8-litre diesel engine, six-speed automatic transmission and interior/exterior updates are carried over from the standard Hilux Invincible X, making this most refined Arctic Trucks Hilux yet to be offered through the Toyota retailer network. Building on the renowned quality, durability and reliability of the Hilux platform, the ‘cool and capable’ AT35 version is especially developed to handle challenging landscapes with ease, while offering an outstanding presence and authentic performance that is noticed everywhere, whether on or off-road. In combination with Arctic Trucks adjustment, strengthening and reprofiling of the chassis and bodywork, and re-gearing of the front and rear differentials, the specially-developed Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system, extended rear shackles, and enlarged all-terrain wheel and BFGoodrich tyre package enable far greater ground clearance, articulation, approach, departure and breakover angles.
As a result, the newly updated Hilux AT35 delivers a finely tuned balance of confidence-inspiring on-road handling and dramatically enhanced clearance, comfort, control and mobility over all terrains. The signature Arctic Trucks extended fender flares create additional clearance and amplify the vehicle‘s raised stance, while conveying a dramatic sense of style and purpose. This is complemented by premium Arctic Trucks and AT35 detailing throughout, along with durable extended profile Arctic Trucks side steps, mud guards, car mats and a versatile 2” rear multifunction receiver hitch, enabling quick and easy fitment of tow balls, winches, rear steps, gear carriers and more. All elements of each Hilux AT35 build are undertaken in Arctic Trucks’ own Toyota-approved facilities to original manufacturer standards, maintaining Toyota’s 5-year / 100,000-mile warranty. The model is fully type approved and retains commercial vehicle status, with no compromise in payload or towing capacity.
Each Toyota Hilux AT35 is built to the following specification (additional accessories available):
- Extended Arctic Trucks fender flare package, front and rear (body colour), featuring recessed AT tyre pressure detail
- Arctic Trucks re-engineering to frame, inner arches and bodywork
- Rugged 17×10 ET-25 Arctic Trucks alloy wheels (matte black or hyper dark)
- 35” (LT315/70 R17) BFGoodrich KO2 all-terrain tyres
- Optimised and elevated Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system featuring front springs/dampers, anti-roll adjustment and rear dampers, with extended Arctic Trucks shackles (elevation: +40mm front / +20mm rear)
- Upgraded front and rear differentials, for enhanced torque and drivability
- Speedometer re-calibration
- Robust extended profile Arctic Trucks side steps
- Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards, front and rear
- Arctic Trucks rear height bar with integrated 2” multifunction receiver hitch
- Arctic Trucks / AT35 badging and detailing package (doors, side steps, tailgate, wheel centres, mud guards, receiver cover)
- Arctic Trucks premium car mats, front and rear (anthracite and grey)
- Arctic Trucks locking wheel nuts
- Arctic Trucks torque wrench
- Arctic Trucks user manual
- Arctic Trucks certificate of authenticity and 30th anniversary decal
A range of fully fitted Arctic Trucks options is also available, including full underbody armour, Vision X grille-mounted light bar and a range of Mountain Top tonneau covers, sports bars and accessories. The tyre specification can be upgraded to BFGoodrich KM3 Mud-Terrain tyres and an on-board inflation/deflation kit can be installed, with a 12V performance compressor mounted in the engine bay.
The Hilux AT35 conversion can be ordered from Toyota retailers now for new Invincible X DC Auto, priced at £18,780 plus VAT.
Contact Carrim Bundhun on +44(0)7884 436 331 / firstname.lastname@example.org to be introduced to your local dealership.