October 2019 saw Toyota’s first European reveal of the updated Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35, based on the latest H5L platform. This is now available on sale first for UK customers through the Toyota GB dealership network, backed from new with the peace of mind of Toyota’s 5-year / 100,000-mile warranty.
Available on all high-level double cab automatic Hilux grades (UK: Invincible and Invincible X), this latest European variant of the flagship AT35 features a number of newly updated and enhanced features from world-renowned Toyota Authorised specialist converter, Arctic Trucks.
The Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT35 has been developed using decades of direct operational experience in some of the harshest and most challenging conditions on our planet. The result is a professionally re-engineered high mobility vehicle incorporating significant enhancements to the body, drivetrain, suspension, wheels, tyres and bodywork. Drawing upon Arctic Trucks’ expedition-proven engineering and ‘large tyre mobility’ concept, the AT35 combines confidence-inspiring on-road handling with supreme clearance, comfort, control and mobility over all terrains.
Building on the legendary quality, durability and reliability of the Toyota Hilux, the AT35 is specially engineered to handle the most challenging landscapes with ease, while offering outstanding presence and performance that is noticed everywhere.
• Widened Arctic Trucks front and rear fender package (body colour)
• Arctic Trucks re-engineered inner arches and bodywork
• Fully optimised and elevated Arctic Trucks Bilstein performance suspension system with extended Arctic Trucks shackles (elevation: +40mm front / +20mm rear)
• Enhanced front and rear differentials, for re-optimised torque and drivability
• Bespoke 17 x 10 ET-25 Arctic Trucks alloy wheels (matte black or hyper dark)
• Upgraded 35” (315/70 R17) all-terrain tyres (alternative all-terrain, mud-terrain or winter tyre options available*)
• Rugged, extended profile Arctic Trucks side steps
• Enlarged and strengthened Arctic Trucks mud guards, front and rear
• Arctic Trucks rear height bar with integrated multifunction 2” receiver hitch
• Distinctive Arctic Trucks / AT35 ‘lava’ badging and detailing package (doors, side steps, tailgate, mud flaps, wheel centres, rear receiver)
Hilux AT35 Conversion: £17,280.00 plus VAT**
* Some tyre options will incur a small price uplift. Pricing will be confirmed at time of order/enquiry
** Pricing effective on all confirmed orders received from Monday 2 December 2019. Onward delivery pricing should be confirmed directly with your local Toyota dealer
A growing range of Arctic Trucks accessories to suit all variants and grades of Hilux (spanning interior/exterior styling & protection, lighting, safety/utility, towing/load carrying and off-road support) is now available via all UK Toyota dealerships, to further enhance this cool and capable high-mobility Hilux. Contact your local Toyota dealership or Arctic Trucks directly for further information and pricing.